Which pillow is better?
From the right choice of pillow, from whatthe pillow is filled, the quality of a person's sleep depends. After all, only in a dream you can fully recover your strength. But the pillows are different: small and large, flat and not very much. And the most important characteristic of the pillow is the quality of the filler. In this article about all this and will be told.
Feather and down pillows
As a filler, you can use fluff andfeather of exclusively waterfowl: ducks and geese. Cramming the pillows with a chicken feather is not easy, but dangerous. It's all about its hygroscopicity, it's like a sponge that absorbs moisture. It is almost impossible to rinse it in the process of production, and even process the steam too. When a person sleeps on such a pillow, a chicken feather absorbs moisture and begins to decompose.
What to produce beddingaccessories used swan down, is a common misconception. In order to form a good flock, you need quite severe conditions: cold water, cold winters. It is under such conditions that eiderdown is formed, the products of which are related to luxury goods. A swan - a bird thermophilic.
Therefore, duck and goose down - the mostcommon filler for pillows. Which is better of them, let's try to figure it out. In comparison with duck, goose down is larger, heat-insulating qualities, its elasticity is better. A pillow with him, if properly taken care of, can last for 15-20 years, with a duck 5-10 years. Therefore, the price of the product with goose down will be more expensive.
For the buyer should also be important qualityCovers that are used in the manufacture of pillows and blankets. Fabrics for covers made by Austrian and German companies are products of application of rather complex technological processes that allow adding to the already natural fabrics various useful components, for example, seaweed, vitamin E, silver ions, aloe vera extract and jojoba oil. In addition, the quality of such cases guarantees that both the feather and the fluff will remain inside the pillow, and not fly throughout the bedroom. Cases of the domestic production of such a guarantee, unfortunately, we can not give.
Pillows with synthetic filler nowhave become very popular. Synthetics can also be different in quality and price. Least vulnerable to stalling and the most modern filler "Comforel", which was developed by DuPont. It is a silicone ball, whose diameter is about 7mm.
Which pillow is better? What is the difference between synthetic bedding and downy feathers:
- high elasticity,
- the ability to remove excess moisture that is released during sleep,
- elasticity and ability to restore form.
All these best consumer properties are attacheda pillow of natural fluff. But at the same time, the number of people suffering from allergic diseases is growing in the world. Therefore, a pillow with a quality synthetic filler will not only be a safe, but also an economic alternative to a feather pillow.
Thus, it is possible to sum up.
The strengths of down pillows are:
- naturalness of the filler;
- rather high wear resistance.
The weak side is one:
- complex enough care.
The strengths of synthetic pillows are:
- relatively low cost;
- simple care;
- they are 100% hypoallergenic.
- low level of wear resistance.
Other natural fillers
- Natural latex. It is able to give the products the desired shape.
- Camel and sheep wool. It has a positive effect on the human body. But the wool falls off quickly, so it's better to purchase a pillow that has an outer layer made of wool, and the inner filling consists of synthetic fibers.
- Buckwheat husks and rice husks. This filler is able to take the shape of the body, which allows the spine to settle properly and allows you to rest your back muscles. These pillows, in combination with massage and physiotherapy exercises, will help to get rid of pain in the shoulder girdle, head and cervical spine. The disadvantage is that the husk and husks are very rustling, and this can interfere with sleep.
When choosing a pillow, the buyer decides for himselfyourself, which is better. Orthopedic pillow can just become one. It is made of latex, and due to this takes the required shape, which means it is quite useful and convenient.
Which pill is best for the baby
Each parent asks himself what is best: sleeping on or without a pillow. An unequivocal answer to this question will not be given by pediatricians, nor orthopedists, nor by the parents themselves.
If you decide that your child will sleep on the pillow, because so his sleep will be more comfortable and calm, then take the choice of the pillow seriously. Doctors-pediatricians advise:
- The pillow should help during a dream to relax a trunk.
- It should support the neck and head.
- Height should be chosen so that it could exceed the length of the child's shoulder.
- The neck and trunk of the child during sleep should be on the same line.
- The shape of the pillow depends on the mobility of the child in a dream. Rectangular is suitable for troubled children. A square for those children whose sleep is calm.
- And, of course, pay attention to the filler.
What kind of pillow is best to buy for your child, you decide. This article should help you.