What is a chronicle?
The word "chronicle" has many meanings, but in a general sense, a chronicle is a record of events produced by a contemporary in their sequence.
Below in the article are all the meanings of the word Chronicle, as well as the words that were derived from the word Chronicle.
- A chronicle is a type of medieval literature that involves the narration of historical events in chronological order (that is, in the order in which they occurred). A synonym for this term is the word "chronicle".
- A chronicle is a literary work that narrates about one's family or family or social and political events.
- Chronicles call brief information about current events on radio, television and other media.
- The Chronicle is a documentary film about real events.
- In publishing, the chronicle department specializes in collecting and describing local life events.
The word "chronicle" formed the basis of the following concepts:
- A chronograph is a chronicler.
- Chronometer - accurate astronomical clock.
Now you know what a chronicle is, and you can correctly use this word.