What can be made of pumpkin?
Watch the video
Pumpkin is a bright orange and endowed with a huge amount of useful properties of the vegetable, which is home to South America. Pumpkin is popular in baby and diet food, as well as among adults who do not follow any diet. In this article, we will look at recipes for pumpkin dishes, as well as describe how to decorate your home with the help of a pumpkin.
This porridge will suit both very young children and those who are on a diet for medical reasons. Contains a huge amount of nutrients. When cooking, all the vitamins are saved - A, C, B, E, PP, TT, K. Amino acids, mineral substances are also stored in the dish.
You will need:
- 800 grams of pumpkin;
- 0.5 liters of milk;
- 1 liter of water;
- 1 multichash semolina;
- honey / sugar
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and grate on a coarse grater.
- Add pumpkin, milk, semolina and water to the multicooker bowl.
- Close the lid. Set the cooking mode to "Porridge / Soup" for 10 minutes.
- After the beep, open the lid and add butter (optional), honey and salt.
Pumpkin and Apple Puree
Great dessert, which can be eaten even to those who are on a diet.
You will need:
- 5 apples;
- 300 grams of pumpkin;
- 300 ml of water.
- Peel the pumpkin and apples.
- Cut them into small cubes.
- Place in a saucepan, cover with water and cover.
- After 20 minutes, mix the apples and pumpkin until smooth with a blender, after removing from the heat.
Pumpkin goes very well with meat, cereals and vegetables, especially when cooking cereals, soups, and stewing. If you bake the pumpkin correctly, you get a real delicacy.
What else can be made of pumpkin? Pumpkin is great for decorating the house. The most famous way is Halloween jacking. By following the instructions that you find in the article at the link below, you can create a holiday mood on the Night of the Spirits.