"Losterin" (cream): reviews of the effectiveness of the drug
Cream "Losterin" is a non-hormonal drug intended for skin care for a number of dermatological diseases. It allows you to improve the appearance and condition of the epidermis, get rid of unpleasant sensations. The use of the cream in combination with other medications improves the effectiveness of therapy and provides proper skin care. In this article, we will look at the features and benefits of the drug, in what cases it is used, and also what Losterin (cream) reviews have.
Features and benefits of "Losterin"
Cream "Losterin" - a drug that properly cares for problem skin and in a short time allows you to eliminate the symptoms of various dermatological ailments. "Losterin" (cream) reviews are quite positive. Huge popularity is ensured by a number of features of the drug:
- does not contain components harmful to health, fragrances and dyes;
- improves the condition of the skin, fully nourishes and moisturizes it;
- does not contain hormones, so long-term use of the cream does not cause addiction and withdrawal syndrome;
- helps to eliminate the defects of the epidermis, worsening its appearance;
- relieves burning and itching;
- creates a feeling of freshness and comfort, allows you to get rid of the feeling of tightness;
- has anti-inflammatory effect, preventing the progression of inflammation;
- contains natural ingredients that care for the skin;
- its use is allowed for both adults and children;
- effectively complements other medications, contributing to the speedy recovery.
Indications for use
What kind of ailments is effective "Losterin"? Cream (instructions, reviews of the drug will be discussed in the article) is designed to solve the following dermatological problems:
• atopic, contact and seborrheic dermatitis;
• ichthyosis, keratosis, lichen planus;
• violation of the protective and moisturizing properties of the epidermis;
• peeling and excessive dryness of the skin.
In addition, "Losterin" (cream) reviews characterize as an effective tool for complex treatment with other drugs. With its help, skin care is performed during the period of remission of dermatological diseases.
High therapeutic effect of the drug is provided thanks to well-chosen composition. Cream "Losterin" includes a number of components.
1. Urea (carbamide) is a substance that moisturizes the epidermis well and enhances the penetrating properties of other components. It has a wound healing, peeling and bacteriostatic effect.
2. Naftalan deresinated. It is a natural naphthalan, which is purified from resinous substances. It is characterized by a pronounced anti-inflammatory, analgesic, desensitizing, antibacterial and vasodilator action. In addition, naftalan enhances microcirculation, activates the trophism of the skin and accelerates metabolic processes.
3. Salicylic acid is a component whose main feature is the provision of anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, wound healing and exfoliating action.
4.D-panthenol (provitamin B5) helps stimulate the regenerative processes in the epidermis, increases the elasticity and tone of collagen fibers, accelerates mitosis, and normalizes cellular metabolism. D-panthenol increases the barrier properties of the skin, stops the inflammatory processes.
5. Almond oil containing beneficial vitamins and trace elements, is involved in the regulation of the water-lipid balance of the skin, enhances the regeneration process at the cellular level, reduces inflammation, softens and nourishes the epidermis.
6. Sophora Japanese extract eliminates desquamation, strengthens the walls of blood vessels and reduces their fragility, has anti-inflammatory effect. For this reason, Sophora preparations are often prescribed to patients with purulent dermatological diseases, seborrhea, eczema, burns, boils, and trophic skin ulcer.
The cream is used exclusively externally. Its use is permissible even for children from 3 months of age. On the affected places means is applied with a thin layer. Frequency of use is 2-3 times a day. The drug is quickly absorbed, leaving no residue on clothing and skin.
How long used cream "Losterin"? Instructions for use, reviews report that the duration of therapy depends on the severity and duration of the disease process, the frequency and severity of exacerbations. Equally important are the individual characteristics of the body. As a rule, the treatment course lasts from 15 to 30 days.
The interval between courses is set depending on the susceptibility to relapses and the improvement of the condition of the affected areas. The weakening of itching and inflammation occurs almost immediately after the start of the application of the cream. However, the main effect becomes noticeable after 7-10 days, after which it is necessarily fixed by a course treatment.
In the course of research, which passed the cream "Losterin", it was revealed that it is absolutely safe, reliable and quite effective. However, the drug has some contraindications. "Losterin" is not recommended for use with a pronounced sensitivity to its components.
As practice shows, "Losterin" in most cases is well tolerated by patients, and only occasionally there may be a slight burning sensation on the treated areas of the skin.
The cost of the cream "Losterin" with a volume of 75 ml is in the range of 500-580 rubles. One tube, as a rule, is sufficient for a course of treatment, because the remedy is spent quite economically.
What say reviews
Cream "Losterin", like the entire line of cosmetic products of the same name, was appreciated by many users. Moreover, it is characteristic that almost all reviews of the drug are positive. It is used not only for complex treatment, but also in monotherapy. Practice and reviews show that the cream, despite the fact that it is not a medicine, has helped more than one person solve dermatological problems and has earned the trust of patients as a lifesaver for various skin ailments. It has shown high efficacy in the treatment of psoriasis, atopic and contact dermatitis, neurodermatitis, eczema, ichthyosis, xerosis and other skin diseases.
Some users successfully apply the cream in winter, when the skin becomes dry and has a tendency to flaking. Thanks to "Losterin" it is possible to eliminate dryness, make the skin softer and more hydrated.
"Losterin" in the treatment of eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
Many patients suffering from such an unpleasant dermatological ailment, such as eczema, showed positive dynamics during the treatment course with cream. "Losterin" (cream) reviews for eczema are characterized as a drug that after a week after application provides drying of the skin, their epithelization and the elimination of itching. By the end of the treatment course, the final restoration of the epithelium is noted.
No less painful for humans is psoriasis. How effective is "Losterin" (cream) in this case? Reviews for psoriasis claim that approximately on the 10th day after the use of the drug decreases hyperemia, peeling, itching and infiltration of the skin. After continuing to receive the effect becomes even more pronounced. In addition to eliminating the symptoms, the appearance of the skin improves: impartial plaques disappear, in front of which other drugs are usually powerless.
Often in their medical practice, dermatologists face the problem of dermatitis, which is accompanied by itching, redness, inflammation and other unpleasant symptoms.How can Losterin (cream) help in this situation? Reviews for dermatitis characterize it as a tool that in a short time removes redness and itching, reduces the severity of inflammatory processes. In addition, it is possible to avoid the use of hormonal agents, which have a number of side effects and contraindications.
What else is good "losterin" (cream)? Reviews for atopic dermatitis indicate that the course of the drug allows you to achieve remission for a sufficiently long time.
Foot Cream "Losterin"
The manufacturer of the series of drugs "Losterin" produces another, no less valuable therapeutic agent for the skin - foot cream "Losterin", which also contains no hormones and is intended for foot skin care.
What can be useful "Losterin" (foot cream)? Reviews show that this tool due to its constituent components helps to eliminate such problems:
- dry calluses and corns;
- itching and peeling;
- rough skin on the feet;
- excessive sweating and unpleasant odor;
- cracks and long healing erosion;
- violation of the epidermis and fungal disease of the feet.
How can you generally characterize "Losterin" (cream)? Reviews of the drug claim that it is a really good moisturizing and anti-inflammatory agent that contains herbal ingredients, vitamins and other healing substances that improve the condition of the skin and promote rapid healing. Together with the basic therapy, the cream "Losterin" allows you to achieve a good result in the complex treatment of chronic dermatological ailments.