How to use the dishwasher?
Many women dream of getting a dishwasher as a gift to shorten their time in the kitchen and dedicate it to their loved ones or to their beloved one. And this is a perfectly legitimate desire. Consider in this article how to properly use the dishwasher, so that it lasts a long time and reliably.
All dishwashers are divided into 2 types: with and without pre-soaking and rinsing programs. This means that when choosing a kitchen unit, you need to decide for yourself - is this option important for you or not? Because the car will not immediately be able to clean up the leftover food that has stuck to the bottom of the pot, and then it will have to be soaked in advance. Also, additional time will require washing the pan, which sometimes will need to run on three processing cycles.
Placing dishes inside the machine
Before filling the dishes be sure to read the instructions on how to use the dishwasher.Because it must indicate the number of items that fit at one time. These will be small items (spoons, forks), and larger ones (plates, dishes), and very large ones (pans). Therefore it is very important to arrange them correctly. Often, cutlery is placed in the upper, adjustable basket, and large items are placed down. The glasses are usually located on top, where they are put on vertical holders, bottom up. To do a good dish washing, you need to know how to load the dishwasher:
- items should be placed in the dishwasher so that they do not interfere with water dispensers;
- different types of tableware suggest different heat treatment when washing, so you should not put both thin glass dishes and metal pots at the same time;
- separately placed small objects (spoons, lids), in a special place;
- It is not recommended to put the dishes on top of one another so that this does not lead to damage to the devices
- empty cups, bowls should be put upside down, in order to avoid accumulation of water.
- Rule number 3: wash program
- Standard. For dishes moderate pollution.1.5 - 2 hours at a temperature of 60-70.
- Average level. For dishes of the average level of pollution and dishes from fragile materials, the temperature is 40-50 degrees.
- Intensive. For dishes with heavy pollution. 65-70 degrees.
- Quick wash. For dishes without food residue and with a small load. 50-55 degrees.
This is the usual set of programs. Their number ranges from 5 to 8, they differ in the condition of washing, temperature and energy consumption. The crucial point for you will be how the dishwasher washes - quietly, quickly, efficiently.
In modern dishwashers used 2 types of drying: simple and turbo. During normal drying of dishes, moisture evaporates from the surface and flows down in the form of condensate. Drying the turbo resembles the work of a hairdryer when the dishes are blown with warm air, and the condensate goes down the side of the machine. The difference of the second type of drying will be not only in the quality result, but also in a greater expenditure of electricity.
Use of detergents
Use of special-purpose detergents is allowed. Not for hand washing! A detergent, rinse aid and salt to soften the water will be needed.Even if you purchased the “3 in 1” product, you still need to pour in an additional portion of salt to prevent rapid deterioration of the ion exchanger. Important to how the dishwasher works is determining the level of water hardness. There are 5 of them in total, but exactly 4 of them require mandatory softening, which is achieved thanks to the regenerating salt.
Compliance with safety regulations
Observance of safety precautions also helps at the beginning, how to turn on the dishwasher, and at the end: first, to avoid burns from hot steam, and second, to keep dishes that are hot, easier to beat. Therefore, do not rush to open the dishwasher as soon as the program is completed. Do it after 15-20 minutes. And to get the dishes out of the car should be in turn - first from the bottom, then from the top, so as not to drip residual water.
A separate item is to say that it is not intended to be placed in a dishwasher. This is a dish that does not have among the characteristics of information about the fact that it can be washed in the car, as well as silver and aluminum dishes with food residues on it. This is a variety of kitchen utensils, such as tacks, sponges, absorbing water. As well as dishes with removable parts - handles, holders.Now you know how to use the dishwasher.