How to translate video into Russian?
More recently, the problem of localization of video files was very acute. Few people took up the translation or imposition of audio tracks with voice acting in Russian. The development of computer technology has given everyone the opportunity to try themselves in the role of a real translator. In addition, thanks to the new software, anyone can easily translate video into Russian from an unfamiliar language.
The easiest way to localize video is to overlay a new audio track with text translation and dubbing. You only need to translate all the replicas in the video using any electronic translator, such as.
How to translate video into Russian, replacing the audio track?
First, install the Avidemux program on your computer. It will allow you to separate the video from the sound, as well as attach a new audio track. To record your voice acting in Russian, you can use the standard Sound Recording utility:
- Open the Start menu.
- In the search field or on the initial screen, enter the word "Sound recording" without quotes.
- Open the program that first appears in the list.
- Now prepare a literal translation of the text spoken in the video.
- Click on the red circle to start recording.
- Dictate the text with the required intervals between replicas.
- Click the black square button and save the record to a file.
The process of replacing audio tracks:
- Open the Avidemux program.
- Go to the menu "File" and click "Open".
- Choose your video and open it.
- Now you need to open the “Audio” menu and select the “Main track” section.
- In the dialog box that appears, choose the WMA or AMR format, depending on which extension you saved the audio recording with.
- Now press the “Open” button and select the audio recording with the translation.
- Click "OK".
- Now you can save the video with your voice acting in Russian, to do this, open the “File” menu, select the “Save” section and click “Save Video”.
Now you can easily translate any video into Russian!