How to restore Skype (Skype)?
Many people today use Skype. It happens that for some reason you can not log into your account. Therefore, our article will tell you how to restore Skype.
If you have forgotten your Skype password, then the easiest way to recover it is to send a request to change your password using a form on the Skype website. Of course, the condition for password recovery is the knowledge of your e-mail address that you used when registering your account with Skype. The procedure for changing the password to another is very simple:
- Go to the password recovery page and enter the email address in the field indicated there;
- Press the "Send" button;
- After you have received an email with a link to the password change page, you must, within 6 hours (the link to change the password is valid), follow this link in the received email;
- Then enter the new password twice and click the button called “Change Password”. All! Your new password can be entered at the entrance to your account in Skype.
How to restore a deleted Skype you already know, but what to do if all of a sudden you cannot remember which e-mail you used when registering with Skype?
If you can still log in to Skype, provided that your password was previously stored in the software system, then enter Skype and select from the menu:
- Item "Personal data", then the item "Edit my data";
- In the dialog box that appears in the "Personal Information" section, you can see your email address.
Now you know how to restore Skype for free, but what to do if your password has not been saved in the software system, and you do not have the opportunity to go on Skype, and to all this you still do not remember your e-mail address, then the chance to recover password is greatly reduced. The only option that remains in this case is to contact the Skype support service directly.
If the support to identify you as the owner of this account will not be possible, then it remains only to register a new account.