How to open a safe?
Watch the video
When buying a new safe or usingsuch in the hotel room, everyone counts on the reliability and safety of their belongings. But what if you happened to forget the code to the safe? The best way to solve the problem is to help the hotel manager or call a special service if the safe was purchased by you.
However, there are other ways to open a safe. Let us consider them in more detail.
How to open an electronic safe
- To open a safe lock with an electronic methodyou can use the special key. Usually it is included with the safe or you can ask it from the hotel staff member in which you stayed.
- The port for entering the electronic key is usuallyis located under a special emblem attached to the screws. Remove the emblem and insert the key into the port. This way you will be able to remove the password from the safe and open it.
- For the case when you do not have time to ask forhelp, try to enter a combination of zeros: many electronic safe deposit boxes, especially Chinese ones, have a standard combination of a service code of six zeros. This combination can open the safe. Note that you can change this combination by pressing the * button. Holding it for 5 seconds, you will enter the program menu, where you will need to enter the service code, after which you will need to enter a new code and repeat it. Thus, the service code will change.
Next, let's look at how to open a safe lock in a mechanical encoder.
Safe lock on the mechanical lock
To open safe types with mechanicalencryption in the best way will be a call to the service of opening safes. In this case, you will need to provide your documents on the safe, passport. It is almost impossible to open safes with mechanical encoders by the usual search. Also, you can not open them without a key.
In movies, we often see how, with the help ofstethoscope character opens the safe, but in fact it is impossible, because the device encoder is so complex that the attacker will have to pick up an incredible array of combinations before the safe opens. The coveted click sound that the character allegedly heard could only be if the tongue of the lock hit the encoder wheel, and this only happens when the combination is typed correctly.
If the company in which the safe was ordered hastheir site, they must provide a login and password for their client, under which he will be able to register on the site and enter the special directory where the code of his model should be.
If you needed to open a large safe, thenwill inevitably have to call specialists at the house, if you did not find the safe safe with other methods. A small safe can be easily transported to the service department - so you can save money on the departure of specialists.
A feature of the safe on a mechanical encoderis the invariance of the code. The code is assigned by the manufacturer and does not change during the operation of the safe. The lock is more reliable than the electronic lock; However, if you forget the code, unlocking such a safe will be more difficult. It should be noted that in spite of the fact that the code numbers can be individual for different safes, the dialing scheme for them will be the same.
As for the opening scheme of a mechanical safe, you can try the standard code for many mechanical safes, namely:
- four times turn clockwise clockwise with the first digit 0 on the red mark;
- three turns counter-clockwise with a figure of 30 on the mark;
- two times to the right at the mark of the number 59;
- one turn to the left with a stop at 0.
Please note that this combination is suitable for old safe models up to the year 2000.