How to get rid of depriving?
Deprive is called dermatosis, which occurs in the presence of viruses or fungal infections. This is a common skin disease that has several varieties and manifests itself in a violation of its pigmentation, itching and peeling.
Recommendations: how to get rid of depriving
First you need to determine the type of the disease.
Pink lichen (Gibert). This skin disease is characterized by the appearance of pink spots, which over time can begin to peel off. Also, with the disease may be a slight itch. The development of the disease usually provokes a cold, hypothermia, or a latent infection. Pink lichen often occurs in the autumn-spring period and is accompanied by increased body temperature, malaise and rash. The disease passes within 4-6 weeks.
How to get rid of pink lichen?
- It is important to know that rosy versicolor often passes without treatment. But, to get rid of pink lichen, patients should limit themselves to taking a light shower instead of a bath and not wear clothes made of wool or synthetics.
- As an external treatment, it is recommended to lubricate the affected skin with sea buckthorn, animal-made, peach or rosehip oil.
- It is useful to treat lichen solution with romazulan, chlorophyllipt, sanguinarine.
- During treatment, it is recommended to drink infusion, decoction or syrup of licorice root, which can be purchased at the pharmacy already in finished form.
- An affordable medicine for pink lichen is considered to be a decoction of buckwheat, which should be rubbed into the skin.
- Also, the affected skin can be smeared with apple cider vinegar five times a day.
Shingles. It is an infectious disease caused by the varicella zoster virus. In shingles, in addition to the skin, the nervous system is also affected. Such lichen more often occurs in those who had had chickenpox in childhood. The risk group for the occurrence of shingles includes older people with a weakened immune system. Shingles is considered contagious and is accompanied by burning pain, fever, weakness, and subsequently a rash. The rash gradually turns into reddish and pink edematous spots, which then become blisters filled with transparent contents.Bubbles usually dry quickly and form crusts, which eventually disappear, leaving little pigmentation.
How to get rid of shingles?
- It is better to start treatment as soon as possible. Thus, the development of neuralgia can be avoided.
- Antiviral drugs should be taken. The main drugs in the treatment of this disease are famvir and valtrex.
- Be sure to lubricate the herpetic eruptions with antiviral creams and ointments. Appear crusts better cauterize Zelenka or fucorcin.
- To get rid of shingles can come up and popular methods. It will relieve itching, ointment from soda and salt well - mix their equal parts with a small amount of water until a slurry forms and apply three times a day to the affected areas. Repeat for five days.
- It is recommended to take calendula tincture inside or make compresses of it. To do this, mix the flowers of calendula with meadowsweet flowers, fill them with vodka. Insist should be within two weeks. It is recommended to drink a spoonful of water infused three times a day. And do not forget to make compresses on the rash.
We hope that having familiarized yourself with the ways of how to get rid of depriving, your skin will become clean, beautiful and healthy again.