How to draw a mouth?
March 5, 2013
Many people ask themselves how to draw a mouth. We will provide you with step by step instructions that will show you how to do this.
- We start with a sketch. You need to determine the location of the lips, tooth and gums.
- Apply graphite to the sides of the upper lip. The shades darken as they approach the corners of the mouth. You should not be zealous in imposing a shadow here, since we will refine this section later.
- With the help of a rustachevochny pencil we make transitions of shades.
- We continue to work with the lower lip. Bottom side is darker than other parts, paint over with pencil 3B.
- Paint over the left lip with the same pencil, lightly pressing on the paper.
- Finish the right side. Slowly appears realistic.
- We work on the gums. Keep in mind that they are darker than the teeth, do not make them too light.
- Draw the teeth. Do not forget that the teeth in the picture are not white at all. White can only be glare. If the highlights are not as visible as you need - modify the area with a pencil 2H
- We work each tooth separately. Remember that the front teeth are lighter than the back.
- More diligently working on teeth.The effect will be stunning.
- We finish the work with the teeth, go to the lower lip. Apply first darker shades with a pencil 3B.
- Draw the shades of the lower lip. The right side is slightly darker than the left, here the situation is voluntary, draw as you prefer.
- We have almost finished the mouth. Draw a contour, finish the elements in shades and you can add a few details to the picture. Now you know how to draw a mouth, everything is in your hands.