How to create a PDF document?
Before I explain how to create a PDF document, let me roll out the file format. PDF is an abbreviation of Portable Document Format, and was designed to provide users with the ability to share documents regardless of the system and operational capabilities of Adobe in 1993.
The question is how to create a PDF document? In order to create a PDF, you first need a document (File) to convert, as well as an application to perform the conversion. The most common option to create a PDF is using the Microsoft Office package, more precisely, the Word editor. To create a PDF in Word, follow the instructions:
- Open in the Word editor the document (File) you wish to convert,
- click the button in the upper corner under the name then in the window that opens, select the place where you want to save and enter the name,
- then click on the column and select the pdf extension after click save. With the appropriate settings automatically opens the PDF file.
If you do not have a program for viewing PDF files, you can download it from the site (Free).In the absence of the Word editor, use analogues that have an unimportant advantage in the form of a free license. The good news is that there are many free programs to perform the conversion, for example PrimoPDF, which can be downloaded from the site. To create a PDF in the PrimoPDF program, follow the instructions:
- After installing the program, open the document you want to convert to PDF. For example, if you want to convert a notepad text file, open the document in the same notepad editor,
- then click and in the window that opens, select PrimoPDF as a printer,
- then click and select the location where you want to save the PDF and click "OK."
Consider a situation where the ability to install a program on a computer in order to create a PDF document is missing. In this case, there is the option of how to do without installation. Use the online resource and follow the instructions on the site.
It is also possible to create a PDF document using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Solid PDF Creator Plus, and using Solid PDF Creator Plus it is possible to receive PDF files from any format, html pages, ppt presentations, etc. PDF files have several advantages that make them very popular among millions of users.This is the ability to embed sound and video files into the document, and the presence of hyperlinks, with the help of which you can quickly jump to different parts of the document.