How to cook parrot?
Ragweed fish is known worldwide for its taste. Sometimes it is compared with salmon halibut and even crucians. The meat is white and has a very pleasant, slightly sweet taste. The high content of omega-3 acid helps reduce the risk of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. From this fish you can cook a huge amount of delicious dishes. Consider how to cook the rasp in the oven.
Terpug baked in foil
For the festive table, fish dishes are always welcome. Each hostess has its own secrets of cooking all kinds of fish delicacies. Let's look at how to cook the rasp in the oven, the recipe of which is suitable for lovers of healthy and light food.
For cooking you will need the following products:
- Medium-sized rasp;
- One lemon;
- One or two onions;
- Salt and ground black pepper;
- We clean the fish from the scales, remove the insides and wash well.
- Use a paper towel to dry it.
- Cut the onion into rings.
- Cut lemon into slices.
- Fish is completely rubbed with salt and pepper.
- The belly of the fish is filled with onion rings and dill.
- We spread rasp on the foil and make small cuts on the back into which we put the lemon slices.
- Fix the foil and bake in the oven, which must be preheated to 200 degrees. Fish is cooked for 20-30 minutes.
This recipe can be used on an open fire. Consider how to cook fish rasp on a pan.
Before you begin the process of frying fish, you must prepare the marinade. For this we need:
- One tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Two teaspoons of mustard.
- Finely chopped garlic cloves.
- Salt, black pepper and some water.
All ingredients stir and lightly beat. Pre-cleaned and gutted fish cut into pieces, put them in a container and pour marinade. In the marinade the fish should be about half an hour. In the bowl, break one egg and beat it. In another bowl pour flour. The pan is heated with vegetable oil. Pull the pieces off of the marinade, dip it first in the flour, then in the egg and fry in the pan. Rice will suit this fish as a side dish.
Terpug baked in the oven
Consider how to cook rasp in the oven. The fish must be cleaned and gutted, cut into pieces and dried with a paper towel. First prepare the marinade.
- Two or three tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Salt, ground black pepper.
- Kari and turmeric. They need to put quite a bit on the tip of a knife.
- Dill dry, half a teaspoon
Mix all ingredients thoroughly and fold the marinated fish into pieces. Pour some sunflower oil on a baking sheet and lay out a lot of onions, cut into rings. Onions should completely cover the baking sheet. We take out the pieces of fish from the marinade, put them in a baking sheet and put it in a preheated oven. The oven is heated to 200-220 degrees. Preparation time 25-30 minutes. The fish has an unusually tender taste. Bon Appetit!