How to cook delicious hot sandwiches in the oven
Modern life has a fast pace, so there is not always time to cook a full meal. People are increasingly in order to satisfy their hunger, use a variety of snacks, especially popular - hot sandwiches in the oven. For their preparation does not take much time, and you can use almost any products. Let's take a look at the process in more detail, and find out the most famous types of snack dishes.
Features of preparation
Even an aspiring cook will cope with cooking. Regardless of the variety, the principle of action is about the same. Crushed ingredients that make up the filling are placed on slices of white or black bread, grated cheese is added, and then everything is sent to the oven. Cooking time takes from 5 to 10 minutes - until the cheese is melted, forming a crust. The oven is heated to 160-180 degrees.
For the preparation you will need sandwich bread - white, gray or black, depending on preferences. Cheese is needed for nutritional value, flavor enhancement and for the combination of components. Sometimes raw egg yolk is taken instead.
As a filling, you can take:
- poultry meat;
- eggs, etc.
Classical cooking technology at home can be modified. For example, pre-fry a slice of bread in a frying pan or in a toaster, grate garlic. Before serving, you can decorate the dish, making it not only delicious, but also original.
Calorie sandwiches with different fillings
The number of calories depends on the ingredients that make up the composition, so you should find out the nutritional value of the products used. So, based on 100 g:FillingCalorie, kcalFillingCalorie, kcal
Almost all components are high-calorie, but do not need to worry. The amount of each of them in the sandwich is insignificant, respectively, and the calories will be less.
The energy value of snacks with different fillings (kcal per 100 g):
- sausage and cheese - 160-196;
- an egg - 120-157;
- fish - 164-210;
- tomatoes - 116-153;
- chicken - 150-197;
- mushrooms - 86-137.
The quantity in each case differs not only because of the content of one or another component. The nutritional value of a sausage, mushroom or fish is different, it all depends on the species. Varied and recipe. As part of a sandwich, only the main components can be present, but if they are supplemented by others, the number of calories will increase.
Delicious hot sandwiches with sausage and cheese
This is the most popular cooking option.
- boiled sausage;
- The bread is cut into thin slices and impregnated with cream, and then placed on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Sausage is cut into strips or cubes. Cheese rubbed on a grater, mixed with chopped greens.
- Sausage is applied on the bread, sprinkled with cheese mixture.
- All placed in a preheated oven for 10 minutes - until the cheese is baked.
Sandwiches in the oven with tomato
Such an appetizer is prepared quickly and is distinguished by its low calorie content.
Slices of long loaf are fried in butter on both sides. Tomatoes cut into thin circles. Then they are placed on a loaf - one or two. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top. Bake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, about 10 minutes.
Hot Egg Sandwiches
Baton cut into thin slices. Cheese is grated. Beat eggs with salt, add spices. The baking sheet is lined with parchment. Each bread slice is covered with an egg mixture, and on top with cheese. In a preheated oven to 180 degrees set the baking sheet for 10 minutes.
We bake sandwiches with mince
- a loaf or loaf of bread;
- minced meat - 200 g;
- onions - 1;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- Chop the onion and garlic, fry in a pan. Then enter the stuffing.
- All roasted until done. You can add spices to the mix.
- Slices of bread smeared with ketchup, then spread on them stuffing.
- Top covered with grated cheese. Bake 6-10 minutes to melt the cheese.
How to make hot sandwiches with fish
There can be many options, because you can use any fish.
- saury (canned);
- eggs - 4;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- Saury is removed from the jar and kneaded with a fork. Large bones are removed from it.
- Boiled eggs are crushed, mixed with fish.
- To the mixture add chopped greens and garlic, seasoned with mayonnaise.
- Slices buttered, and then spread on them stuffing.
- Each piece is sprinkled with grated cheese and sent to the oven for 10 minutes.
Original pineapple and ham sandwiches
This option is suitable for fans of original combinations.
- canned pineapples;
- Grilled tart cheese mixed with mayonnaise. Ham and bread cut into thin slices.
- The pieces of loaf are oiled on one side (they are placed on the baking sheet on the same side).
- Put ham and pineapple on each slice, spread a mixture of cheese and mayonnaise on top.
- In the oven soak about 8 minutes.
Cooking hot sandwiches is easy, but, knowing some subtleties, the result can be improved. For example:
- Cook from fresh loaf.
- Grain chunks to make thin or medium.
- To improve the taste, soak the bread with sauce, butter or cream (except for sandwiches with egg).
- Cheese is used as a binding element. But it can be replaced with egg yolk.
Before serving, the appetizer can be decorated. In the form of an addition to it is suitable vegetable salad.
Sandwiches - the easiest and quickest kind of snack. To make them more appetizing and juicy, use roasting in the oven. This method allows you to turn a snack into a full breakfast, also very nutritious. There are many recipes for cooking, as well as toppings that can be used to your taste.