How to cook chicken julienne?
Julienne is a hot snack served in a small mold. Today we will talk about how to cook chicken juliens.
Classic chicken julienne
- A pound of chicken fillet;
- One hundred and fifty grams of hard cheese;
- A glass of milk;
- Two or three tablespoons of flour;
- Salt and pepper;
- A bunch of dill.
- Fillets must be cut into small strips.
- Cheese should be grated.
- Dill should be finely chopped.
- Then fry the chicken in butter.
- Next, dilute a few tablespoons of flour in milk, add salt and pepper, dill and add chicken.
- Bring the chicken to a boil and leave to boil for three minutes.
- Then put the mass into molds and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cooking Julienne must be in the oven at 180 degrees.
In addition to the famous recipe of Julien chicken, you can try an interesting recipe of Julien with curd cheese.
Curd Cheese Julienne
- Two hundred grams of champignons;
- One hundred and fifty grams of chicken fillet;
- A glass of sour cream;
- Two hundred grams of soft cheese;
- One hundred grams of cottage cheese;
- One onion;
- Pepper and salt.
- First boil the mushrooms, and then cut them into strips.
- Next, fry the onion, diced.
- Add the prepared mushrooms to the onions and fry them all together.
- Then add chicken to the mushrooms.
- We spread the chicken with mushrooms in special molds.
- Curd cheese cut into cubes.
- Rub soft cheese.
- Put the curd cheese on top of the chicken.
- And on top we put the third part of soft cheese, mixed with sour cream.
- Then sprinkle with the remaining soft cheese and bake in the oven.
Other ingredients such as olives can be added to the classic chicken julienne.
- Chicken breast fillet - 400 g;
- Olives - 100 g;
- Sour cream - one glass;
- Flour - a tablespoon;
- Hard cheese - 150 g;
- Onions - 50 g;
- Butter - 3 tsp;
- Salt and pepper.
- Chicken fillet must be boiled with onions and bay leaf.
- Ready to dry the fillets and cut into strips, fry.
- Grind onions and fry too.
- Cut the olives into ringlets, add to the onions and fry for one minute.
- Mix all the ingredients and put in molds.
- Now you have to make the sauce. In a pan without butter, fry the flour, and then add sour cream and butter, bring to a boil.
- Then add salt and pepper to the sauce and boil for another two minutes.
- Grate the cheese.
- The resulting sauce pour chicken in tins, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Julienne bake in the oven until cooked.