How to behave during childbirth?
The most important moment in the life of any woman is the birth of a child. The woman was created to continue the race. Although, in our time, choosing between family and work, many people prefer career. Let's look at this article, how to behave during childbirth, during and after them. The future mother will have many new problems and sensations. She is tormented by uncertainty, but at the same time, she wants to see her baby faster.
It’s not easy to give clear recommendations on how to behave before birth. Each girl has a special mode. But there are some general recommendations.
- Some pregnant women experience a surge of energy. They have any work in their hands. But this is not quite good. So you can squander all the forces, and during childbirth, they will be very useful to you. It is better to relax or stroll.
- We should not forget about proper, wholesome nutrition. Eat low fat and high in carbohydrates. There should be at least 6 times a day. Eat vitamins, lots of fruit, fresh juices, dairy products, rabbit meat.
- A very important role is played by a positive attitude.For childbirth to go smoothly and without complications, a woman must believe in it.
- Do not be afraid of childbirth. Read the relevant literature.
- You must be ready for childbirth, both psychologically and physically.
- If you are afraid to be alone in such a crucial period, then you can take your husband with you. Recently, partner childbirth is a very common phenomenon.
- Remember that childbirth can begin unexpectedly. Prepare all the things in the hospital, for yourself and for the baby, in advance.
- If the doctor has not prescribed bed rest for you, according to special indications, then light loads are welcome. They will help maintain the body in tone, strengthen the muscular system, relieve stress.
Rules of conduct during childbirth
Consider a situation where a woman is giving birth, how to behave properly in this situation.
- The outcome of childbirth largely depends on the internal mood of the woman in labor, as well as on whether she listens to the recommendations of the midwife and the doctor.
- Childbirth begins with contractions. During contractions, the cervix is opened. The mother must record or remember the duration of the bout. At what time it started and how long it lasted.Fixing time contractions, you are distracted from the pain.
- If you have lost the water, then record the time. From the moment of discharge of amniotic fluid to the birth of a child should take no more than twelve hours.
- If you notice bloody discharge, then immediately contact the hospital.
- Before giving birth, you should not eat, drink, as vomiting can begin.
- During contractions, do not hold your breath. It is better to use the breathing technique, through which the blood is enriched with oxygen.
- Try not to strain, relax.
- During the first stage of labor, you should often empty your bladder so that the uterus contractions do not interfere.
- If you have a desire to push, do not do it without the permission of the doctor.
- Listen to the advice of the midwife, when they tell you to push, try to take a deep breath and push the baby out. Make the abdominals work.
- Rest between contractions, breathe easy, save your strength.
- Do not Cry.
- After the child was born, it remains only to give birth to a childish place. Just push the last time.
Tips on how to behave after childbirth, quite a lot.
- Try to lie either for a day or on your back or on your stomach. It is desirable for the uterus to contract as quickly as possible.
- The earlier contact between mother and child, the better. It is not necessary to feed the baby by the hour. He knows best when he is hungry.
- Take a warm drink and light food at least three times a day. Do not drink too much fluid — an extra burden on your kidneys.
- Visit the toilet at the first manifestations of desire. Do not tolerate.
- If the mother is suffering from constipation, then you need to consult a doctor or eat dried apricots on an empty stomach.
- Be sure to follow personal hygiene. Especially if you have seams. In order for everything to heal faster, you need to wash yourself with a solution of chamomile or calendula. They will remove the inflammatory process.
- Ask your midwife to teach you how to properly apply a baby to your chest. To avoid the appearance of painful cracks, it is necessary to lubricate the nipples after each feeding with their own milk.