How to add a photo to Twitter?
If you have just become a part of the famous microblogging service - Twitter, then you are primarily interested in technical issues: the settings, what, where, how and why. Today for Twitter newbies we will discuss the topic of how to add a photo to Twitter.
Instructions for users
Any photo in a social network, microblogging, instant messenger is your face in this system. On Twitter, it will appear next to all of your tweets. Think about the purpose for which you registered here. If as a reader, you can choose any photo at your discretion. And if you want to gain popularity, catch a lot of your readers, then go to the choice of the image carefully, because your usual photo is unlikely to stop at someone's opinion. So, let's get down to the most interesting. How to upload a photo to Twitter?
- We go on.
- Once you already have an account, enter your username / email address and password. Log in.
- On the first line of the site, slightly to the right of the Search, we see the Settings icon. Feel free to click on it.
- In the pop-up list, select "Settings".
- Now we are in the settings of your account, where you can change the name, e-mail, language and other useful things. We also need to add a photo to Twitter. On the left in the column, click on the "Profile" button.
- Select "Change photo", and then "Select the finished picture."
- Download any of your photos from your computer.
- We save. We are happy to update in your profile!
Your account now has a more realistic look. It's time to choose who would be interested in reading at your leisure: records of famous personalities or your friends. Or you can just write what your heart desires!