Fried milk: a recipe for making an unusual dessert and not only
Want to make fried milk? The recipe of cooking is rather complicated, but it will not stop an enthusiastic chef. And the result will exceed all your expectations. Dessert is very popular in Spain. To create it, you need the best milk - high-quality, thick and fresh.
Ingredients for an unusual treat
- milk (3.2% fat) - one liter;
- lemon peel or oranges - one piece;
- corn starch or flour - 120 grams;
- egg yolk - two pieces;
- granulated sugar - 250 grams;
- cinnamon - one teaspoon;
- egg (for breading) - one piece;
- flour (for breading) - three tablespoons;
- vegetable oil (for deep fat) - 250 milliliters.
Cooking Spanish Dessert
- First you need to take 750 milliliters of milk, add cinnamon and zest, bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes.
- After that it is necessary to mix 150 milliliters of milk with corn starch or flour.
- Next, you should do egg yolks. Two of them need to knead with a fork and pour into the starch mixture. One yolk and one egg should be left for breading. They should be put in the fridge.
- Then it is necessary to remove the zest from the milk and combine it with the starch-egg mass. At the same time it should be hot. And the starch must be poured into it in a thin stream, stirring constantly.
- Now the mass should be put on medium heat and brought to complete thickening. To prevent the substance from burning, it must be constantly whipped with a whisk. This is the key point in the recipe for roasted milk. In addition, the cream should not boil! It will ruin its delicate structure.
- Then you need to lubricate the form with oil. It is necessary to place our milk cream in it. Its surface should be carefully leveled. Next, you need to leave it open for one hour. During this time, he will have time to completely harden.
- After that, you should prepare the eggs and flour for breading. And also to cook sunflower oil for deep-frying. It should be a lot so that every piece of cream was covered completely.
- While the oil is heated on the stove, you need to cut the cream into neat pieces of the same size. Then each portion must be rolled in flour, in an egg and again in flour. The result is a very tender breading.
- Next, reduce the heat to a minimum and fry the cream in deep fat on both sides until golden brown.
Here is our fried milk. The recipe indicates that excess oil should be drained from the dessert after extraction. After that, it must be cooled, roll in sugar and serve. Best of all, dessert is combined with fresh berries and fruits. Bon Appetit!
Let's be frank - the recipe for fried milk is suitable for special occasions. But ruddy pies can pamper yourself and your loved ones at least every day.
- flour - 800 grams;
- milk - 300 grams;
- butter - 100 grams;
- chicken eggs - 1 piece;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- dry yeast - 10 grams;
- vegetable oil - 5 tablespoons.
No need to make special efforts to cook fried pies. The recipe for milk suggests the following sequence of actions:
- First you need to dilute the yeast with water, add sugar and one teaspoon of flour in them and leave to infuse for 15 minutes.
- Next, you need to pour the flour in a bowl, pour it with milk and mix it with yeast. Opara should rise one hour. After that, it must be combined with flour, salt, egg and butter. Get a lush dough.
- Then you should divide it into balls. To make each of them jam, make a pie and fry in a frying pan in vegetable oil on both sides.
The dish is ready! Agree, this is a great alternative to roasted milk. The recipe with a photo of Spanish delicacy, of course, is worthy of taking a place in your cookbook, but this is, so to speak, culinary delights, and pies are a habitual, time-tested and very favorite food.
Since we are talking about fried treats, it is impossible not to mention one of the most tender and tasty of them. Have you tried salmon roasted milks? The recipe will be able to master even the beginning hostess. And the tasting will bring incomparable pleasure.
- mayonnaise - 150 grams;
- salmon fish milks - half a kilogram;
- seasoning - to taste;
- curry - 1 tsp;
- allspice - to taste;
- wheat flour - 300 grams;
- mustard - 1 tsp;
- olive oil - to taste.
- First you need to wash and dry the milt. After that, they need to sprinkle with seasoning and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Next should be mixed in a bowl of mayonnaise and mustard.
- Then in another cup you need to combine the pepper, curry and flour.
- Now in the pan you need to heat the oil. Each piece should first be dipped in mayonnaise, then in flour and sent to a frying pan.
- The pieces should be fried on both sides until golden brown. Serve them to the table can be cold or hot. In any case, they will disappear very quickly. And your family will certainly ask for supplements.
We have tried to include in our article the most delicious desserts and snacks. Those who want to save time and energy to the maximum, we recommend making puffs on milk, fried in a pan. The recipe is very simple. First knead the pastry using dry yeast. Then divide it into flat circles and fry in a skillet. It will be a very tasty treat. Bon Appetit!