Draniki from potatoes. Recipe
Traditional Belarusian dish - draniki -so popular in Russia and Ukraine, and indeed in other countries, that it can already be taken for Slavic national or even international. Although Belarussians believe that it is possible to cook real pancakes only from root crops grown in the historic homeland of this very unpretentious, but very tasty and hearty dish. But since we did not try the pancakes, cooked in the original, we will have to settle for the ingredients that are available.
Serve potato pancakes, the recipe of whichhere it is brought with sour cream or with the popular Belarusian "machanka", which must be prepared in advance, to serve the draniki "with heat, with heat." To prepare this unusually tasty sauce, which gives the draniki a special flavor and taste, it is necessary to take the following components:
- smoked sausage;
- a small piece of ham;
- pork salted ribs;
- baked fat;
- sour cream.
Preparation: Ingredients finely chopped, piled in a pot, add sour cream and melted lard and tinned in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
How to cook potato pancakes?
- five potatoes;
- one egg is chicken;
- ½ tsp. black pepper (ground);
- a pinch of salt;
- one onion;
- a clove of garlic (optional);
- two tablespoons of refined sunflower oil.
- Potatoes tinder on a grater, alternating with onions, thus avoiding darkening of grated potatoes.
- In the wiped mass add egg, salt, pepper,garlic (to taste and desire), knead with a spoon. If the stuffing is too liquid, it's best to pour starch (a couple of spoons), some pour in the flour, but it's not advisable - potato pancakes, the recipe tells you, they will not be big enough.
- Fry the pancakes in a well-heated frying pan withvegetable oil (it should be avoided that the draniki were completely immersed in oil and even swam in it) on both sides, turning from one to the other in a couple of minutes until golden brown.
- Serve potatoes with sour cream or "machanka" cooked in the oven.
The recipe for this dish is not the only one, someadvise adding carrots, soda, slaked with vinegar, and other various ingredients. However, the classic recipe for potatoes contains potatoes, onions, eggs, peppers and salt, the rest is a matter of taste. Many fans of improvisation add all sorts of foods during cooking (sausage, sausages, etc.) - it always turns out very tasty and quite unusual.
Potato pancakes with meat
- one kilogram of potatoes;
- 300 g minced meat;
- one onion;
- 1-2 chicken eggs;
- black pepper (ground) and salt added to taste;
- for frying - vegetable oil.
- Prepare products: peel potatoes, onions, ground minced meat.
- Potatoes are rubbed on a grater (shallow).
- Squeeze the mass, add salt, eggs, pepper.
- In the ground put crushed onions, salt and season with black pepper.
- A thin layer of grated potatoes (like pancakes) is spread on a frying pan with preheated vegetable oil.
- Over each "pancake" put minced meat.
- Cover the minced meat with a thin layer of potato minced meat.
- Fry over medium heat until golden brown on both sides.
- Then add all the pancakes in a pan and stew for 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve to the table in a hot form with sour cream or other sauce, just like potato pancakes, the recipe of which is given above.
Thus, they prepare this deliciously deliciousa national Belarusian dish, which is good for a family Sunday dinner, as well as for a noble meal, not yielding to its taste qualities to any other, even the most sophisticatedly prepared dish.