Curd casserole like in kindergarten
Cottage cheese - a mine of microelements and vitamins. It is saturated with protein, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, folic acid and other important elements. And if not all children like cottage cheese, cottage cheese casserole like in kindergarten will be enjoyed by every kid.
Cottage cheese casserole - amazing dessert. Under the influence of temperature in the oven, the curd loses its natural acid. The result is melted in the mouth pastries. Such a treat will be appreciated by any gourmet, regardless of age, and I will tell you how to make cottage cheese casserole at home in this article.
Calorie curd casserole
Before turning to the recipes, we consider the energy value of the kindergarten casserole. Due to its low calorie content, the dish belongs to dietary products. In addition to cottage cheese, which is the main component, the composition of the dessert includes eggs, sugar, flour and semolina.
Calorie classic cottage cheese casserole as in kindergarten - 160 kcal per 100gram. The calorie value of a dish containing dried apricots, orange zest or raisins is higher - 230 kcal per 100 grams. If you are not able to deny yourself a piece of delicacy and strive to reduce calorie content, use low-fat cottage cheese. As a result, the bar will drop to 120 kcal.
Classic cottage cheese casserole as in the garden
Each chef has his own recipe for cottage cheese casserole, but they are all inferior to the classic version in terms of the number of advantages. These include ease of preparation, low calorie, available ingredients.
Another "classic" - an immense field for experimentation. All kinds of fillers help to change the taste - figs, dried apricots, raisins, chocolate pieces, fruits and berries, pumpkin.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Semolina - 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons.
- Soda - 1 teaspoon.
- Raisin - 150 g.
- Salt - 1 pinch.
- Breadcrumbs - 50 g
- Pass the curd through the meat grinder. The result is a uniform mass without lumps.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Pound the yolks with sugar, add semolina, raisins and soda with cottage cheese, mix thoroughly.In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until the foam appears.
- Turn on the oven. While it warms up to 180 degrees, take the form, process the walls and bottom with oil and breadcrumbs.
- Before baking, mix the whipped whites with the curd mass, pour the resulting composition into a mold and distribute in an even layer. Bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Check the readiness of the dessert will help a toothpick.
Classical cottage cheese casserole, as in a kindergarten thanks to whipped squirrels, is incredibly airy. It is tastier in the form of heat in combination with jam, sour cream or condensed milk.
Casserole as in kindergarten - a recipe according to GOST
Many housewives like to cook a variety of casseroles, because it takes a little time. More recipes for such dishes are incredibly simple. Prepare a "snack" under the force of even a novice chef. Each of us remembers the incredible taste of cottage cheese casserole, which is served at the garden table. To reproduce the treat at home, enough of the recipe according to GOST.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Sugar - 100 g
- Semolina - 50 g
- Milk - 50 ml.
- Softened butter - 50 g.
- Vanillin, sour cream.
- Pass the curd through a sieve. This simple technique will make the finished dish more airy. Combine the fermented milk product with sugar, milk and butter, whisk. In the curd mass trickle enter semolina, mix. Leave the base for 15 minutes for the semolina to swell.
- Grease the baking dish with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour the curd mixture into a mold, spread with a spatula and cover with sour cream. As a result, when baking, the casserole will be covered with a golden crust.
- Place the dessert in an oven preheated to 200 degrees for 30 minutes. After the time expires, check the readiness with a toothpick. If it is dry after piercing, take it out.
Kindergarten casserole according to GOST is good in a slightly cooled form in combination with jam or condensed milk. I sometimes add raisins before baking. Before sending it to the dough, I remove the garbage and pour boiling water for 30 minutes. So delicious.
How to cook a tasty casserole without semolina
Most recipes for making curd casserots involve the use of semolina or flour. If you want to make a lighter treat, use the following recipe.Contrary to the absence of shifting ingredients, the casserole is incredibly tasty and like even little gourmets.
- Cottage cheese - 500 g
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Sugar - 7 tablespoons.
- Sour cream 20% - 2 tablespoons.
- Starch - 2 tablespoons with a hill.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins. Combine the yolks with the curd and hide the whites in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Enter the sour cream together with sugar, starch, vanillin and sour cream, mix.
- Beat the cooled whites into the foam, pour into the base for the casserole, and gently mix with vertical movements.
- Pour the resulting mass into a baking dish. Do not forget to pre-lay the bottom with baking paper and grease with butter.
- Send the cottage cheese casserole to the oven preheated to 200 degrees. In half an hour, the meal without flour and decoy is ready.
Some housewives cooked for this recipe casserole after baking settles. A little trick will help solve the problem. Do not immediately remove the finished dish from the oven, but leave it to cool. In the end, the casserole will turn out as lush as a sausage made from cookies and cocoa.
Step-by-step recipe in a crock-pot
Cottage cheese casserole in a slow cooker - a dish from the oven, adapted to the kitchen unit. The semolina, which is part of the kindergarten dessert, absorbs excess liquid from the curd, preserving its taste and texture. If the cooking technology is not violated, the casserole turns out to be equally tasty and incredibly airy.
- Cottage cheese 18% - 500 g
- Manca - 3 tablespoons.
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Sugar - 150 g.
- Butter - 50 g.
- Soda and vinegar.
- Combine sugar and eggs in a deep bowl. Beat the mixture with a mixer. To make the dessert airy and fluffy, beat for at least 5 minutes.
- Above the capacity with the egg mixture quench the soda with vinegar, add the cottage cheese and semolina, re-beat with a mixer. Just do not overdo it. In the mass should remain light grain.
- Rinse the raisins in advance, pour in boiling water and leave for 10 minutes. After the time has elapsed, drain the liquid, dry the berries and send to the curd base. Stir the mixture to distribute the raisins evenly.
- Pour the curd mass in a greased cup with a cream.Turn on the appliance, activate baking mode for 60 minutes. Upon completion of the program, inspect the dish. If the sides of the casserole are slightly browned, turn on the timer for another 15 minutes.
Curd casserole prepared in a slow cooker is a hearty dessert that is not a shame to serve even to guests. If there is such a kitchen appliance, be sure to try the recipe in practice.
Cottage cheese is included in the category of the most useful products. Therefore, his presence in the daily diet is welcomed by many nutritionists. A casserole made on its basis is one of the many ways to diversify the daily menu.