Consumer properties of goods, their characteristics
Consumer properties of the product - characteristicsproducts that must fully meet the needs and expectations of customers. They are typical for finished products that are sold through retail outlets.
Let's consider the basic consumer properties of the goods:
The ability of a product to satisfy aestheticcustomer inquiries. These properties can be expressed by the following indicators: presentation, conformity to fashion and style, drawing, product color, design, rationality of form, degree of satisfaction of spiritual demands of the population. Most of the population of our planet inherent in the natural desire for beauty. They want to surround themselves with things that cause positive emotions. The need to look attractive leads to the fact that the appearance of clothes, shoes, accessories is of great importance. However, the notions of beauty for people from different countries are different. For example, for the peoples of Africa, aesthetically attractive is wearing a huge number of hoops around the neck, and for a woman from any civilized country this will seem vulgar. Moreover, even people from one locality can have different ways of looking at the appearance of the same thing. That's why this is the first indicator that people pay attention to when choosing a product.
The aesthetic properties of the products are characterized by:
1. Information expressiveness - the goods correspond to the compositional design and other characteristics of the currently active fashion. The product reflects a variety of ethical and social ideas. It includes a number of features that distinguish it from similar products on the market.
2. Rationality is the ability of the product to perform the functions for which it was created. The peculiarity of the constructive solution, the technology of product manufacturing. This characteristic also includes the material from which the product is made.
3. Compositional integrity - it expresses in itself an organic connection between all the external signs of the commodity. This property characterizes color color, three-dimensional structure, plasticity, graphic drawing of the form, elements.
4. Perfection of production execution of the product is the qualitative execution of the appearance of the product. This can be attributed to the cleanliness of the joints, the quality of the coating, the clarity of the application of brand names, the level of registration of the attached documentation and the simple presentation of the product.
Consumer properties of the product are also characterized by natural indicators:
1. Chemical - the stability of the material from which the individual parts of the product are made or it is in integrity to the action of various oxidants, organic solvents, water, reducing agents, alkalis, acids and other agents. The reaction of the material to the effect of various climatic factors: snow, rain, frost, etc. The stability of the product in any case depends on the physical and chemical structure of the material of the product.
2. Consumer properties of the product depend on physical indicators - mass, strength, density, deformation, optical, thermal, acoustic, thermophysical characteristics. Physical properties are very important, they determine the features of product design and production, operating modes, as well as product reliability.
3. Physico-chemical consumer properties of goods - is the sorption characteristics and indicators. They affect the degree of comfort of the product, as well as its hygienic indices.
4. Biological indicators of the quality of goods determine the resistance of the material to the effects of various microorganisms, insects, rodents.
Each product can be classified in accordance with all of the above properties.