Carp marinated: recipe
Marinating fish is practiced in Scandinaviancountries, Japan, Korea, Europe for centuries. This magnificent way allows you to save a large catch in full. In addition, the pickled fish has excellent taste qualities and is perfectly combined with a garnish of potatoes or rice. Our article presents the best recipes for marinating fish using carp as an example. Also using them, you can marinate any other fish.
How to pickle carp in brine
Marinating carp according to this recipe assumes its preliminary soaking in steep saline solution. This is the so-called wet pickling.
To prepare a solution, you need a literboiling water stir a glass of salt. Then the pieces of fish are poured with this solution and infused for three hours. The time of salting depends, in part, on the thickness of the pieces.
The prepared carp is washed under coldrunning water, after which the fish is stacked in layers in a saucepan. Each layer must be sprinkled with spicy spices, sprinkled with vinegar and vegetable oil. At the very end of the fish put a flat plate and put pressure.
Marinated carp at home will be ready in a day. Bon Appetit!
Marinating carp in a dry way
The following method involves pre-marinating carp in salt, without adding any liquids:
- For this two-kilogram carp is cut on the fillet, removing the ridge and all the bones, leaving only the skin.
- Then the pieces of fish are put in a container, they are well poured with salt and sent to the refrigerator under oppression for 3 hours.
- After the indicated time, the fish is washed with cold water. You can use a fine sieve to let the water drain completely.
- Then the pieces of fish need to be poured with vinegar, put back the yoke, and send the carp to the refrigerator for another 3 hours, after which it will have to be washed again.
- Discussed with a paper towel carp spread in a jar, alternating layers of fish, onions, carrots, bay leaf and sweet pepper. On top of the carp marinated poured vegetable oil.
After three hours, the fish can be fed to the table.
The recipe for marinating carp with vinegar and spices
To make carp according to this recipe, the fish is first cut into fillets and then insisted for 24 hours in a special marinade.
For the preparation of the latter,boil 0.5 liters of water on the stove. Then add to it 50 grams of salt and sugar, clove fragrant and black pepper peas (½ tsp), coriander (½ tsp), bay leaf. Let the marinade leave for 5 minutes, after which it is removed from the fire. After another 15 minutes, add vinegar (100 ml) and mix it. The resulting solution is poured into pieces of fillet, folded into a saucepan.
Carp marinated, the recipe of which is presented above, after a day, season with vegetable oil and onions. Serve the fish in a garnish of mashed potatoes.
Carp marinated in a jar
Carp, marinated according to this recipe, in the verythe end of cooking can be rolled up with a can in a sterilized jar and stored for up to three months in a cool place. If the fish is not planned to be preserved, then the bank will need to be covered with a silicone lid and sent to the refrigerator to insist for at least a week. Only then it can be tried.
To prepare carp for this recipeIt will take 1 kg of fish fillet, cut into pieces, without bones and skin. The fish will need to roll in salt (5 teaspoons), then send it for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
At this time, you can prepare a marinade. To do this, pour into a saucepan 1 liter of white vinegar, add salt (2 teaspoons) and brown sugar (3-4 tablespoons). Then add all the spices: seeds of mustard, coriander, fennel and black pepper peas (1 teaspoon), as well as ginger root (2 cm) and dried chili pepper (2 pcs.). Give the marinade to boil, then remove it from the heat, add 4 heads of white onions, cut into rings, and press for 1 hour.
After this, the fish will need to be removed, cleanedfrom salt, put in a jar and pour a cooled marinade. After this carp can be preserved. Marinated carp at home is stored in an open jar in the refrigerator for 1 month. But it turns out so tasty that it can not be stored for so long.
How to pickle carp: a recipe with soy sauce
Marinate carp not only touse it later as a snack. The marinating phase of the fish is equally important for the subsequent heat treatment, for example, for baking in the oven or on the grill. In any case, carp meat becomes more aromatic, juicy and tender in taste.
For cooking fish, in Asian cuisine, the following marinade is used:
- In a small container it is necessary to combine the rubbed root of ginger (thickness 1.5 cm), clove of garlic (2 pcs.), Chili, sweet paprika and sugar (½ tsp).
- Then you can add the main ingredient of marinade - soy sauce. A total of about 50 ml of sauce is needed.
- All the ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and coated with the mixture of fish from all sides. Then it should be wrapped in a food film and sent to the refrigerator for marinating for 1 hour.
Carp, marinated in soy sauce, is ideal for grilling. The meat is tender, juicy, with a piquant aftertaste.
Citrus marinade for carp
Traditionally, for marinating carplemon juice or lime juice. To do this, it is simply mixed with a small amount of olive oil and smeared the fish from all sides. Do not forget about the fact that it must be pre-salt and pepper inside and outside, and only then it should be pickled carp.
The recipe for another citrus marinade mustlike lovers of exotics. For its preparation, not only lemon juice, but also orange is used. These two ingredients are mixed in equal proportions with vegetable oil, after which the marinade is applied to the fish.
Marinating carp in mayonnaise
For baking whole carp in the oven, it is recommended to pre-marinate it in mayonnaise. After such marinade, the fish turns out juicy and acquires an appetizing, ruddy crust.
Before pickling in mayonnaise, carp needpre-gut and remove the gills. Next, the fish are rubbed with a mixture of salt, pepper and squeezed garlic. After that, carp should be poured with lemon juice and put in the abdomen of a rosemary twig. Now in a separate container you need to mix mayonnaise and sour cream in equal proportions and to coat the fish with the received mass. In the marinade carp should "relax" from 30 minutes to 4 hours, depending on how long the hostess has.
Carp, marinated in mayonnaise, baked at 180 degrees 35 minutes. Served on a plate with lemon and lettuce leaves.
Features of marinating carp
Tasty pickling of a snack carp will help the following useful recommendations:
- Only fresh, not frozen fish is suitable for marinating. Scales of carp should fit tightly to the skin, and the gills should be pink and clean.
- If you plan to marinate fish fillets, it is better to choose carp weighing not less than 2 kg with large bones, which are easily separated together with the spinal part.
- The time for carp pickling is usually notmore than a day, but to taste the fish became more saturated, it is recommended to hold it in the marinade for at least 2-3 days. During this time the carp will be salted and tasted better.