Beautiful design dressing rooms in kindergarten
What do children and parents see first when they come to kindergarten? This may be a playground, but inside the group a dressing room first appears to the children's gaze. Making a dressing room in a kindergarten can attract a child or inspire horror, but such that the baby shouts: “Mom, take me home!” Today we will talk about how a good dressing room should look like in DOW and what should be in it.
Let's start with the requirements that the state makes to this room. The design of the locker room in the kindergarten according to the Federal State Educational Standard (Federal State Educational Standard) is not clearly regulated, it is not indicated what exactly should be here. However, from some points of the text of the law, we can draw certain conclusions:
- Information for parents. GEF implies that child's education at preschool age is a joint process, for which both the kindergarten and the parent are responsible. Thus, the whole process should be monitored and discussed. In the locker room may be present the following information:
- The menu in the dining room.
- List of classes.
- List of events.
- Other information that you need to convey to parents.
- Information for children (for example, a traffic booklet).
- Any other data that will allow the tutor to contact with parents, but we'll talk about this in more detail below.
- The dressing room should be decorated in a bright, relaxed style, but with the ability to continue educational activities even here.
Thus, the design of the locker room in the kindergarten according to the Federal State Educational Standard does not constitute anything difficult (the only problem inherent in any pre-school is financing). All this is already being done by local leaders, since this room is the "clothes" according to which parents meet a kindergarten.
For administrative use
Let's start with what is easier to do. As already mentioned, the design of the locker room in kindergarten provides for the availability of information for parents. And it may not be a banal schedule on one sheet, but a whole pile of papers about DOE accreditation, data on educators working here, and so on. When it comes to a lot of information, you can arrange special folders.
In the dressing room there must be bedside tables for shoes or accessories like umbrellas. You can make special brochures for parents. To do this, you need a pair of folders and, in fact, printed material. Exposing such information on public display is not worth it, but to have it quick access should any parent who is concerned about raising their children.
Any other information can be placed on special stands. Making dressing rooms in kindergarten implies the availability of general information for parents. We have already listed the list.
In order to convey the necessary data to the recipient, the option of placing various stands is well suited. Stands for dressing room design in kindergarten can be easily made independently. Enough to buy thin plastic film (the cheapest - 2 euros per square meter, and more is not needed) and print the letters on any printer.
- Plastic scissors can cut the overall shape of the stand of the required size.
- Then paste it with a film.
- Make pockets of film, in which to place sheets of information.
This method will significantly save you on the design of the dressing room.This method is suitable for those pre-school institutions that were left without funding, but with educators and activists. In general, you will spend about 1000 rubles. If there are at least 20 people in a group, then it will not become a problem for parents to fold 50 rubles each. on the design of the room.
For kindergartens richer, there is an option to order ready-made stands for making dressing rooms in kindergarten. However, this can cost about 1000 rubles per piece.
Above, we have dismantled the design of the dressing rooms in kindergarten with our own hands. Continuing this topic, you can make contact with parents and add some interesting elements to such a hallway.
For example, the rules of the road. You can already make a memo for the children by the described method, so that they, when leaving the walls of the preschool, always remember about safety. Or install a stand with hygiene information. Let's call it "Aibolit Corner". In general, any information that you consider necessary to convey to the child every day will do. Another good option, if space permits, is to place in the dressing room a stand for applications or drawings of children, so that parents can see them.However, if you use a system of personal lockers, you can adjust the special pockets directly on the furniture doors.
As you can see, if you started creating dressing rooms in a kindergarten with your own hands, only your imagination can stop you.
Making the locker room in the younger group of kindergarten (and in any other) implies the presence of certain interior items. What should be present in this room?
- First, it is a carpet (carpet, carpet), which will collect street dirt and dust, small in size, so that you can regularly shake out.
- Named lockers by the number of children. In younger groups, instead of names you can use stickers with the image of animals or plants.
- The pereobuzhki benches, of course, low, adapted for children, not adults.
- Hangers for outerwear, also registered. If various items of wardrobe, removable shoes, accessories, handicrafts that the child takes home can be stored in the drawers, then winter clothes should be hung on the hanger.
- Be sure to leave space under the mirror. Better even under a few.
The final step will be the design of the locker room in a kindergarten in a certain color palette. Ideally, if it will be bright, bright and sunny colors: yellow, red, green, light blue.
In the dressing room there must be a window, and, if possible, facing west. If it is dawn on the street in the morning and so light, the room will have enough lighting, but in the evening (in winter - almost at sunset) the sun will shine right through the window, further illuminating the room.
We have already talked about personal lockers. In order to help children remember their hangers / compartments, you can decorate them in different colors. In general, the room should be in a neutral style with relaxed patterns.
And now let's look at the real situation and the design of dressing rooms in kindergarten. The photo that you can see above shows us an example of a perfectly planned dressing room.
- Immediately near the exit hangs a mirror.
- In the center, you can see a bench for pereobuvaniya, while there is enough space for other people to maneuver.
- There are lockers with unique picture-signs along the wall.At the same time, they are decorated in different colors, which will make it easier for children to remember their box.
- In front of the window is a bedside table on which you can put information for parents.
- On the lockers are placed children's drawings.
- In the upper left corner you can see the daily routine.
- At the opposite wall, hidden from us, there remains a decent place to place any stands.
As you can see, dressing room design in the kindergarten is not such a problem activity. And most importantly, you can save a lot by doing the work yourself.