A simple recipe: soup with chicken. Step by Step Cooking
Delicious borsch with chicken is a favorite dish of all the inhabitants of our country, and almost every housewife can cook it. If you want to learn more interesting recipes of this dish, be sure to read our article.
Borsch: a recipe for a classic chicken
Many children and adults claim that borscht is their favorite first dish. And this is not surprising, since the combination of products gives a unique taste and aroma. Perhaps that is why there are so many recipes for this dish. To begin, we suggest you read the classic recipe. Chicken borscht is prepared quite simply, and you can see this in practice.
How to cook borsch with chicken:
- Peel two medium sized beets. One finely cut with a knife, and from the second, prepare fresh. Fry the chopped beets in a skillet, add to it a spoonful of tomato paste, a spoonful of sugar, a little vinegar and pour in a small amount of water. Simmer everything together for about a quarter of an hour.
- Chicken fillet cut into cubes and fry in vegetable oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom. As soon as the meat is reddened, cover it with water or chicken broth.
- Cut two peeled potatoes into a bar. Quarter a small fork of cabbage chop into thin strips.
- As soon as the water boils in the pan, place the prepared vegetables in it: beetroot stew and fresh.
- Peel one onion, cut it into half rings. Grate one large carrot. Cut the halves of yellow and red pepper into strips. Fry the prepared vegetables in a pan on a small amount of vegetable oil. When they are ready, transfer them to the pan with borscht.
- Crush three cloves of garlic and a bunch of dill. When the dish is almost ready, put the food in the pan, add salt and pepper.
Put the prepared borscht into plates and serve with sour cream or mayonnaise.
Borsch with beetroot and chicken breast
Many people claim that they are ready to eat soup not only for lunch, but also for breakfast and dinner. If you are one of these gourmets, then be sure to read the following recipe. Borsch with chicken:
- Pour water into the pan, put in the skinless chicken breast, one peeled beet, an onion, a small carrot, a clove of garlic and a piece of celery stalk. Boil the broth until ready to cook the chicken, then strain it, and set the chicken and vegetables aside.
- Peel one onion and one carrot, chop them with a knife and a grater. Sweet pepper free from seeds and cut into strips. Fry the vegetables in a pan with the addition of a spoon of tomato paste.
- Cut the peeled potatoes into long pieces and chop the cabbage into thin strips. Put the vegetables in the broth and cook until tender.
- When the broth boils, put in it a broil, thinly chopped beets and chicken, disassembled into fibers. Add salt, spices to taste and some vinegar in borsch.
Serve the cooked dish hot with mayonnaise or sour cream.
Borsch in a slow cooker
Modern kitchen appliances can greatly facilitate homework, and therefore often make our lives much easier. If you want to cook soup with chicken in a slow cooker, then read the following recipe:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces (about 400 grams) and place them in the multicooker bowl along witha pair of spoons of vegetable oil. Turn on the device, set the “Frying” mode and cook the meat for about a quarter of an hour.
- When the right time has passed, put chopped onion, grated carrots and sweet peppers, cut into strips, in a bowl. Close the multicooker with a lid and continue cooking in the same mode for another 15 minutes.
- Peel the four potatoes, cut them into cubes and place them on top of the chicken. Fill the products with two liters of boiling water and set the mode “Quenching”.
- While the broth is boiling, cook a broil. To do this, preheat the pan, pour a spoonful of vegetable oil into it and put grated beets (determine the amount according to your taste). Add a spoonful of tomato paste and simmer all together for a while.
- When the beep sounds, put beetroot, chopped cabbage, dill and finely chopped garlic in the bowl. Add salt and spices to taste.
- Cook the soup in the "Quenching" mode for another 20 minutes.
Borsch with chicken in a slow cooker turns out very tasty, thick, rich and fragrant. This dish will certainly appeal to all members of your family.
If you are ready to move away from the classic recipe of this famous dish, then pay attention to the following recipe. Borsch with chicken without cabbage is very easy to prepare:
- Pour 500 grams of chicken meat on the bone with water, bring to a boil and remove the foam. Boil the broth over medium heat until the meat is soft, and then remove the chicken. If desired, you can add your favorite spices or roots to the pan.
- Four potatoes cut into a piece and put in the broth.
- In a pan, fry chopped onions, grated carrots and grated beets. When the vegetables are soft, add to the vegetables adjika or fresh tomatoes without skin. Season the frying with vinegar, mix and transfer to broth.
- Divide the cooled chicken meat into pieces and also send it to the pan. Add bay leaf, herbs, spices to taste and salt. Cook the borscht on low heat for a few more minutes.
Borsch with beets, chicken and without cabbage is often cooked in Belarus. That is why such first courses are often called Belarusian.
Borsch with beans
As we have said, the composition of this dish can be changed at will or mood. How to cook borsch with chicken:
- Soak 100 grams of red dry beans in cold water in advance, and then boil them until ready.
- Beets also prepare in advance. To do this, you can bake it in the oven or boil it in water.
- 400 grams of chicken fillet fill with water, bring to a boil and cook for several minutes. After that, pour the broth and pour two liters of cold water. Put the peeled onion and carrot into the pan, bring the liquid to a boil and remove the foam. Further, the fire should be reduced and cook broth on it for another half an hour.
- Scald three tomatoes with boiling water, peel them and finely chop them.
- Cut the peppers and carrots into strips, and the potatoes - into cubes.
- Finely chop the onion, cabbage and beets.
- Heat the pan, fry the onions in vegetable oil, then add the carrots and peppers to it. At the end, put a spoonful of sugar and tomatoes.
- Fry beets separately for several minutes.
- Strain the ready broth, put in it the prepared ingredients and chicken meat. Season borsch with salt, pepper, add bay leaf and a spoonful of vinegar.
The finished dish before serving should infuse under a lid for ten minutes.